Monday, November 7, 2011

MDMA vs Meow Meow




"Naw I only fucks wit that MOLLY"
"...pure MDMA, I'm sick of those monkeys"
"After the transformers, everything's been garbage, so I only get that Molly"
Miami has a unique demographic. 
Due to mass tourism, immigration and many other variables, the people in Miami, 
I have to say, are one of kind! 
We seem to be a melting pot of the whole world! 
With that being said, it is obvious that we adopt each others lifestyle, 
but is this a positive or a negative outcome?
The Ultra Music Festival is one of those marquee events 
that accelerates the pace of Miami for a good month and change! 
I don't like to point my finger at any specific variable but, intoxicants are definitely the reason for that.. 
Ultra brings many psychedelics into Miami..
some leave..
some stay...
Meow Meow
is one of the few that STAY!
and if a drug is STUCK, that means it should be 
NO GOOD! 
Good drugs GO and they GO FAST!
Now, I personally have nothing against Meow Meow..
But what I do have against it, is its ability to get confused (whether purposely or not)
with yummy MDMA powder!

Mephedrone, also known as 4-methylmethcathinone (4-MMC), or 4-methylephedrone, is a synthetic stimulant and entactogen drug of the amphetamine and cathinone classes. Slang names include meph,[5] drone,[6] and MCAT.[7] It is reportedly manufactured in China and is chemically similar to the cathinone compounds found in the khat plant of eastern Africa. It comes in the form of tablets or a powder, which users can swallow, snort or inject, producing similar effects to MDMA, amphetamines, and cocaine.

First RED flag I see here is "Manufactured in China". Does this not smell like some sort of covert biological warfare? I mean, why would you create a substance that is said  to cause euphoria, stimulation, an enhanced appreciation for music, an elevated mood, decreased hostility, improved mental function and mild sexual stimulation in a communist country? Its obvious that MeowMeow has a bigger purpose..
Another issue I have with Meow, is its highly addictive quality..
It is said that user feels euphoric for 2 hours tops, but is left with a hunger for more MEOW!
MDMA doesnt DO that to you!
Of course, if youre FEELIN yourself hard as fuck
your going to want some more
BUT
MEOW
is said to be the crack cocaine of Amphetamines!
There's only a couple of tips I have for MDMA connoisseurs 
that are worried about gettin JOOKED!
1. If capsules are filled to the TOP, be weary..
         REAL MOLLY                         FAKE MOLLY
a hustler wouldnt want to give you more active MDMA if he doesnt have to!
But someone selling you bullshit wouldnt mind giving you a bigger bang for your buck
2. Taste it first! Dont take it before you taste it!
MDMA has a distinct taste, I describe it as sweet battery acid!
Another thing I noticed is that MDMA..WANTS TO BE INSIDE OF YOU!
Real Mdma feels like its deliberately sliding down your tongue to your throat!
3. MDMA crystals have a better structure that MANY crystal concoctions
the crystals are usually bigger and have hexagonic shapes.
4. Last but not least
BUY A MARKE TESTER
and be
100% SURE!
(BTW this all holds true when referring to "white" mdma compared to the darker/browner mdma)


~ 3 comments: ~

Herman P.
at: November 8, 2011 at 1:03 PM said...

Yo this article possibly prevented me from getting FUCKed by fraudulent mdma dealers across the GLOBE. Striking similarities this "Meow Meow" bullshit to pure mdma, I can see how it would be easy to get jibed, great job guys!!

Gabby
at: November 9, 2011 at 5:42 PM said...

real shit

jerry hills says:
at: January 16, 2020 at 8:22 AM said...

I have always have difficulties in buying MDMA powder online from years now until I came found a reliable supplier online where I placed an order through overnight delivery at psychedeliconlinesale where I received my order the next day I was simply unbelievable

~ Post a Comment ~